Tech Tip – Using WhatsApp As A Personal Note-Taking Tool
Using WhatsApp as a personal note-taking tool allows you to conveniently store and organise your thoughts, links, and important information and provides a fast and accessible way to capture and retrieve notes whenever you need them. Here’s how to use WhatsApp as a personal note-taking tool:
– Open WhatsApp on your mobile device and create a new chat by tapping on the ‘New Chat’ icon.
– Instead of selecting a contact, search for your own phone number or name in the contacts list.
– Tap on your own contact to start a private chat with yourself and treat this chat as your personal note-taking space.
– Write down important information, ideas, links, or draft messages that you want to save for later.
– Use the text input field to type your notes or paste links. You can also use the attachment options to save photos, videos, or documents as notes.
– To keep your notes organised, you can create categories or use hashtags within the chat to label and group related notes.
– Whenever you need to access your notes, simply open the chat with yourself and scroll through the saved messages.
– Since WhatsApp synchronises across devices, you can access your notes from any device where you have WhatsApp installed.